Advertised: 15-11-10 | Closing Date: 15-12-10.
We invite young engineer to grow with us as:
- Male/Female, with max age 30 years old
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00 (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Proficient in relational database design and queries (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.)
- Have knowledge in Joomla 1.5, SMARTY template, Apache, IIS, and PHP extensions
- Good programming skill in C++, VB6, .net Framework will be an advantage
- Experience with Windows Server/Linux environment will be an advantage
- To assist the development of new concepts and websites
- To translate user requirements into software specifications
- To implement web architecture and troubleshooting technical issues
- To develop, document and maintain the cutting edge web-based applications
- Thoroughly testing to ensure successful software deployment
- Constantly interact with development, design and product
- Profiency in English (both oral and written)
- Willing to learn new technology and Excellent time management skills
- Team oriented, Excellent organization, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Female, max. 30 years old
- S1, bachelor degree in Psychology from reputable university. Psychologist or Master in Profession Psychology are preferable.
- Experiences min. 2 years in the same area; from outsourcing/recruitment agency, retail or electronics company is strong advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of targeted selection interviews, experienced & competent to conduct psychodiagnostic evaluation & assessment using various relevant psychological assessment method.
- Experienced in processing Management Trainee/ODP recruitment procedures
- Excellent in English both oral and written is a must
- Multi tasking, energetic, tactful and able to work in team is a must.
- Able to work underpressure and tight deadline
- Having excellent customer oriented attitude
- Male/Female, max. 28 years old
- Degree in Culinary
- Experience in Culinary area an advantage (fresh grad with Culinary deg. are welcomed to apply)
- Knowledge both Asian/Western cuisine
- Able to create and menu planning
- High Communication skills and persuasive
- Willing to travel
(max 200kb - don't forget to put position code on email subject)