Advertised:16-12-10 | Closing Date:15-1-11
BRING US YOUR APPETITE FOR SUCCESS
You grew up with our brands and you know our good quality products. Our people are also the highest quality, we accept nothing less. If you qualify, come and join one of the most profitable and the World's largest consumer products company. We are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions;
Commercial Business Staff
- The candidates should be familiar with export regulation like PO and processing all the orders (proforma invoice, production order), checking the product readiness to co-packer, PPIC, consolidate forecast, inventory and sales report from distributor, liaise with co-packer, affiliates and distributor, etc.
- Female, Min. 1-2 years experience in the same field
- Bachelor Degree from related function
- Proficiency in English both oral and written, able to operate MS. Office and MS. Outlook
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Responsible to develop the category plan and advance planogram plan to support the excellent in store execution (4P) for the sales team, base on the key sales objectives.
- S1 degree in any related field
- Min 3 years experience in category management/spaceman management
- Good analytical skill, leadership and communicator
- Hard workers, detail, straight forward, positive attitude and solution oriented.
Attn. HRD Dept