Advertised: 02-12-10 | Closing Date: 01-01-11
- Indonesian citizen
- University graduate and three years experience in administrative or secretarial work
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent personal communications and public relations skills (ability to work well with students, parents and colleagues)
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, including filing systems and telephone techniques
- Knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access)
- Excellent keyboarding computer skills (at least 40 wpm)
- Ability to keep accurate records and confidentiality
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions
- Helpful, cooperative, flexible and able to interactive effectively with students, faculty and parents with co-workers
Kindly state your current and expected salaries and benefits in detail.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: December 9, 2010